Hi everyone! I’m back…sorry it’s been so long since I’ve written a post. I thought that I’d have loads of time to work on this blog now that it’s summer, but I’ve been busier than I anticipated! Overall, this is a good thing, because it means that I’m not sitting at my computer all day publishing blog posts 🙂
But here’s a recipe that I think is perfect to make for Father’s Day tomorrow! I feel like most dads like peanut butter, raisins, cookies, and cinnamon, so stop what you’re doing and make a quick batch of cookies to celebrate! They won’t take longer than thirty minutes, which is always #goals when it comes to cooking and baking.
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Puff Cookies~
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Spread Cinnamon Raisin peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure flour and pour into a medium bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and egg into a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon to wet ingredients mixture.
- Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with the flour. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough for 10-20 minutes.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet. They will be a little gooey!
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until they appear solid with a golden top.
The secret ingredient to these cookies is that they are made with Spread PB peanut butter! I used the cinnamon raisin flavor for this batch, but I’m sure it would work just as well with any other kind of nut butter. I was honestly surprised by how much I loved the cinnamon raisin, because I’m usually not a raisin fan…but it just goes to show that trying new things can be a great experience!
Be sure to check out the Spread PB website here and try some of their products! They also have a recipe page…I can’t wait to try some of the recipes they have featured!
Peace and love to all Dads out there!